This christmas I learned the best recipe for glutenfree waffles. They are super crispy like cookies, hence the name waffle cookies. It is a traditional norwegian recipe and naturally glutenfree. Since we discovered celiac disease in our youngest daughter we are always so happy about naturally gluten free recipes! These are very easy to make with a waffle iron. You can serve them with cream and berries, that is absolutely delicious. You can also dip them in chocolate, or just eat them like they are.
- 250 grams potatoflour (1.6 cup)
- 100 grams sugar (0.5 cup)
- 125 grams melted butter (0.5 cup)
- 2 tbsp vanilla sugar
- 2 eggs
- Mix all the ingredients together until it becomes a thick batter, between a cookie and pancake batter.
- Scoop a big spoonfull into the waffle iron and close the maker
- Take the waffles out with a fork and seperate while still warm (it's easier).
- Serve with cream and berries / dip in chocolate or eat just as they are…